WHERE TWO WHEELED HOOLIGANISM MEETS THE AMERICAN DREAM


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog?

Hmm... I think I have one of those.


Haven't updated this at all.


Not like anyone reads it so this is really just a typed out inner monolog...





Anyway, my motorcycle looks like this now.






I keep meaning to take some detail shots of the stuff I made on it this winter, but like most things the thought leaves my head a very short while after it enters. While I am happy with the way the tank came out (real deal frisco sporty, home made I might add!) I discovered this morning on the way to work the reserve is good for about 2.5 miles.

Me: "Hey Dave, yeah fill up a can with gas and come down 121a. Don't ask. Thanks, see you in a few."



I'm pretty sure that if anyone does read this it's megan so it wont be news to her but I'm engaged now, 02/16/11 is the big day, on top of Mt. Hood in Oregon. Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment