WHERE TWO WHEELED HOOLIGANISM MEETS THE AMERICAN DREAM


Sunday, August 30, 2009

$20 Paint Job

So the leak on my gas tank kept getting worse, to the point where JB weld wasn't really doing anything. Found a sporty peanut tank a kid I went to high school with had and fabbed a few quick half assed mounts and threw a spray bomb pain job on the tins.

I already miss the red, and am already sick of everyone telling me it looks like a military bike, "you know that one from WWII..."

So this winter it'll get a proper paint job, and I'm planning a few other little changes here and there too (of course). Among them is a real deal frisco mounting for the tank, and a general cleaning up of the work I did this year. I'm also hoping to have a few more parts gathered for the rigid project so i can have in it rolling chasis form by spring.




No comments:

Post a Comment