WHERE TWO WHEELED HOOLIGANISM MEETS THE AMERICAN DREAM


Friday, May 14, 2010

Retraction...

So my better half has a really great way of reeling me in.
Especially when I don't think I need to be.

Perhpas my previous post should have rea something more like,

Knowledge on it's own is potential energy.
A spring compressed.

Experience on it's own is uncontrolable energy.
A ricochet boucing aimlessly off the walls.

Knowledge and the wisdom of application combined is kinetic energy and is to be strived for.
Perhpas not to be used to make a living, but used in whatever way a person sees fit.

Which is hard for me to say.
The root of my previous post is based in idealism.
And I hate idealists, so I guess it 's hypocritical of me.

Either way, I don't think anyone would disagree that education and experience combined is the most powerful type of knowledge.
To truly understand something and to know it fully you must understand and know the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment